Our aim is to provide a forum that encourages and enhances opportunities for fellowship amongst Christians of all backgrounds.
It is our intent to use the website to provide support to individual members as they strive to fulfill the Great Commission themselves.
Vision, Mission, Faith Statement & Core Values
We are a not-for profit denominationally-blind religious organization dedicated to developing strong relationships within the Geocaching community of the Church, which makes up a portion of the Body of Christ.
As a Christ-Centered, not-for-profit organization, we will create value for our members by:
Bringing glory to God in all that we do;
Equipping people to grow in their faith and the practical application of it in their lives;
Enhancing fellowship, communication and relationship-building within the Christian Geocaching community; and
Encouraging and enabling personal involvement in each members local community of GeoCachers such that each member is positioned to spread the message of Christ through personal relationships.
The GeoCachers 4 Christ Fellowship professes as its core Faith Statement 'The Nicene Creed' which clearly defines the Christian God.
The Nicene Creed
We believe in one God,
The Father almighty,
Maker of heaven and earth,
Of all things visible and invisible.
And in one Lord Jesus Christ,
The only Son of God,
Begotten from the Father before all ages,
God from God,
Light from Light,
True God from true God,
Begotten, not made;
Of the same essence of the Father.
Through Him all things were made.
For us and for our salvation,
He came down from heaven;
He became incarnate by the Holy Spirit and the virgin Mary,
And was made human.
He was crucified for us under Pontius Pilate;
He suffered and was buried.
The third day He rose again, according to the Scriptures.
He ascended to Heaven,
And is seated at the right hand of the Father.
He will come again with glory,
To judge the living and the dead.
His kingdom will never end.
And we believe in the Holy Spirit,
The Lord, the giver of life.
He proceeds from the Father and the Son,
And with the Father and the Son is worshipped and glorified.
He spoke through the prophets.
We believe in one holy catholic and apostolic church.
We affirm one baptism for the forgiveness of sins.
We look forward to the resurrection of the dead,
And to life in the world to come. Amen.
*Catholic with a small "c" means universal, of the whole Christian church.
With the capital "C" it means the Christian church that recognizes the Pope as its
supreme temporal leader*
1. We accept those areas of doctrinal teaching on which, historically, there has been general agreement among all true Christians. Because of the specialized calling of our fellowship and its broad spectrum of participants, we desire to allow for freedom of conviction and interpretation on doctrinal matters, provided that any such interpretation is in agreement with the Bible and does not contradict it, and provided that no such interpretation shall become an issue which hinders the fellowship to which God has called us.
2. We are Christians first and foremost and GeoCachers second.
3. All Christian denominations are welcome to become members of GeoCachers 4 Christ as long as they have personal faith in Jesus Christ as their Saviour from eternal separation from God.
4. We desire to demonstrate the love of God by how we live, work and GeoCache.
5. Sensitive topics will be handled with grace and truth.